Provision of quality service to final year students, graduating students and alumni on
• Employment /Career /Placement
• Industry Training
• Post Graduate Studies and Financial Assistance
• Surveys (for both UTAR survey and Tracer Study, as well as Employer Survey)
• Alumni Relation Activities
• UTAR Alumni Association of Malaysia
• Courteous and helpful at all times
• Reply to enquiries /requests/feedback/complaints promptly
• Give accurate and clear information
• Work together with UTAR Alumni Association for Alumni bonding and networking
A. For compilation of data for Ranking/Rating exercises required by faculties and DQSA, DARP aims to:
B. For request by Faculties and DQSA (for ratings by Agencies/Professional Bodies) on surveyed results, DARP aims to submit accurate reports/enquiries/requests within fourteen(14) days from date of receipt of report/enquiry/request or by any given deadline, whichever is earlier.
C. For dealings with internal UTAR faculties/departments/alumni/graduating students/final year students, DARP aims to:
D. For requests/enquiries via telephone calls/emails, DARP aims to:
E. Guide UTAR Alumni Association for continuing growth and expansion in term of association membership and contribution towards the development of the University.